(Spring Semester: March – July Fall Semester: September – January )
Elementary Chinese Language Program Introduction Spring
This program is divided into preliminary, intermediate and advanced levels, with each level further divided into 3 sub-levels. The curriculum includes comprehensive, listening, speaking and reading courses. Students can improve their Chinese communication skills through trainings of listening, speaking, reading and writing.
1. Students will be grouped into different classes at appropriate levels, according to their interview results on registration day.
2. Learning efficiency will be raised and lectures will be varied by the application of language lab and multi-media teaching equipment.
3. Colorful language-practicing activities are held regularly, such as Chinese song singing contests, speech contests and essay writing contests.
4. Free trips to famous scenic spots and historic sites will be organized for students to experience Chinese culture.
5. Through combination of classroom teaching and extra-curriculum activities, students’ understanding of Chinese history, culture and national conditions will be enhanced as well as their Chinese communication skills will be improved.
6. All the students can apply to enjoy free experiential learning through "Business Chinese Self-study and Self-evaluation System".
7. All the students can participate in the HSK remedial classes for free.
Class Scale: 15-20 persons/class