Earn your graduate degree abroad at a Chinese university. For FREE.
Check out student life in China—visit universities, learn about scholarships (plus how to win), and sightsee. You'll love it!
This 8-day tour to Beijing and Shanghai is designed
to give a quick overview of graduate school scholarship
opportunities in China and a peek into student life and future
and International students
- Interested in earning a Masters Degree, potentially abroad.
- Looking for a full-ride scholarship (tuition, housing,
and a monthly stipend).
- Wants to stand out on their resume/CV after graduation.
- Curious about China.
- Interested in international business.
- Is looking for something different after graduation.
- Perhaps is not sure what to do after graduation!?
- Likes Chinese food.
- Chinese universities are climbing the world rankings every year.
- Programs are taught in English—you don’t already have to speak Chinese.
- Tuition is low, living costs are even lower.
- There are plenty of scholarships available.
- Having an understanding of Chinese culture will set your CV apart.
- Opens doors to a lot of employment opportunities.
- Vibrant, active student social life.
- Endless adventure and travel opportunities.
- Accommodation (including 1-night camping
on the Great Wall of China)
- In-country transport
- Sightseeing & guides
- 6 University Site Visits
- Scholarship Application Coaching
- Networking Event
- Social Events with Chinese and
- International Students
- ONE FREE SCHOLARSHIP APPLICATION
- The Great Wall of China
- Forbidden City
- Tiananmen Square
- The Bund
- Lujiazui Financial District
- People’s Square
- And more...